Once you get your boat with your dream design, please follow these guidelines to make sure it stays a beauty for a very long time:
- Varnished boats: boats with complex designs usually need a layer of varnish as a final coating. This material doesn’t have the same properties as a regular gel coat, thus needing some extra care. Not observing the following rules will void the warranty
- Don't apply solvents
- Avoid contact with abrasives
- Have extra care when handling not to bump it hard
- Use a cover whenever possible
- Do not tie it down too tight
- Do not leave it in the sun for long periods of time
Please keep in mind:
- Minor discrepancies in the desired design and small cosmetic errors do not entitle you to deductions or returns.
- If damaged the repair can be very complex and even compromise the original look.